Thursday, August 9, 2007

What is the meaning of existence?

Just now I had a run-in with a former military man. At first, the exchange was a normal conversation, but then out of nowhere the man literally 'exploded.'

I then asked him if he was saved by the blood of Jesus.

He then said that "Religious people always do that . . ."

I asked him again if he was saved by the blood of Jesus.

He then walked away and cursed me . . .

I told him that my mom was Catholic and so I would then pray a Hail Mary for him, which I did. I pray in Jesus' Name that this U.S. Military Vet be saved by the blood of Jesus.

Here is what is at stake in promoting Jesus into EVERY sphere of our society.

We, as a Nation State currently have the single greatest military force in the world. We have enough ICBMS to destroy the planet. My fearful question is a simple one. Do we want our military in the hands of men like I just encountered who explode at the drop of a hat, and who are not Christian?

Do we want secularists to control our military?

If so, then we are playing with fire. Only through Christian men and women of valor (like Senator John McCain's father, a former 4-star Admiral who prayed for 1 hour every day out of his Anglican Prayer Book) can our military be safeguarded from falling into the wrong hands.

Islam is a legitimate threat.

China remains a threat.

But, in countering Radical Islam, and in countering the dying remnants of communism, we must be careful that our military remain in Judeo-Christian hands only.

Sorry.

This is the Romans 13 Government that is instituted directly by God Himself. If we do not take care to keep our military and government in specifically Christian hands, then our Nation's greatness is over.

FOR JESUS, FOR AMERICA,
Rob J. King, Friend of All, Love of Jesus Only

No comments: