Saturday, August 4, 2007

Shabbat Shalom ...

I am kind of a Jew. Actually, I think somewhere in the maternal genes, I am descended directly from God's Chosen People, the Jews.

Whether it's my older sisters who have always seemed to have close personal friends who are Jewish (non-messianic) or myself seeming to just "connect" with a Jewish Rabbinical student at Notre Dame (summer language work in Ancient Greek!) OR my new friend Rabbi Shulman, I just seem to "feel Jewish."

Okay, without the verification of actual genetic testing, all of this has been pointless . . . Well, maybe not . . .

You see, Jesus was Jewish!

Yes, that's right. Shocking revelation I know! (He also had a Jewish mom, and well, you know how such maternalism goes . . . oy vey, there have been sightings of the Blessed Virgin for the last 2,000 years ever since . . . It takes a Jewish mom, the Blessed Virgin Mary, to always be "checking" on we her biological children in that she represents the "New Eve" for all humanity just as her Son Jesus is the "New Adam.")

Okay, right now, I will quit writing. It is Saturday, and for Jews (and Seventh Day Adventists, and well, for me, as kind of a "Jew for Jesus," I am not supposed to work . . .).

This was for FUN, not work.

So, Practice Sabbath regularly. It's good for you.

Shabat Shalom,
Rob J King, Jew for Jesus ;-)

No comments: