Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Re-Covering VIRTUE

In seeking to be a Political Voice, in the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit, my intent, must always be pure. Constantly I pray that literally everything that I do be 100% in the Will of God the Father, God the Son Who IS Jesus Christ Fully Human and Fully Divine, and God the Holy Spirit.

To do otherwise would be to lift up some fallen power that the LORD Almighty is directly opposing. Whether this power is financial or educational or military or even Tae Kwon Do (my favorite athletic endeavor), to choose any POWER OTHER THAN JESUS CHRIST is to commit treason against heaven itself.

That's right. 1/3 of the angels in heaven decided to "rebel" and choose a different authority than the LORD Almighty YHWH and as a result, St. Michael the archangel and the other 2/3 of the angels cast them out of heaven. These fallen angels are who Christian saints & mystics have battled ever since then.

So, in helping to re-build America, ALL authority must come ONLY through the Name JESUS.

Jesus Christ is LORD is the earliest Christian confession of belief, but the confession that is the most radical. Caesar is not LORD. Money is not LORD. Political power is not LORD. ONLY Jesus Christ, Fully Human and Fully Divine is LORD and LORD over all creation.

Therefore, in seeking to re-claim American Virtue, it can ONLY come about through the ONE and ONLY LORD and Savior, Jesus the Christ.

To do otherwise is to commit treason against heaven itself.

I know that I wouldn't want to be found at Heaven's Pearly gates with any name on my forehead than the Name Jesus! Not "Republican" or "Democrat" or "Professor" or whatever other allegiance one may have. ONLY Jesus on my forehead when I meet my Maker!

Blessings in Jesus,
Rob J King, Jesus-Freak :-)

No comments: