Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Putting the Moves on PEOPLE

Lately I have been thinking about sex. I just wrote a Campaigns Wikia article entitled "Sex Strangely Considered" in which I argue for the normativity of heterosexuality. One person really went ballistic, but then calmed down and we could engage in a rational dialogue.

One of the main problems that I have seen with homosexuality (case studies are not what I am talking about!) is that there seems to be a certain tendency of homosexuals to lack self-restraint. I have had a gay professor reference my male genitalia in a Divinity School bathroom, countless gay men either touch me without invitation and even one old gay man who actively propositions people in the public park close to my home.

Greek philosophers talked significantly about "erotic behavior," largely because they were so heavily engaged in it, heterosexual OR homosexual.

Greeks largely wanted a 'civilized' society and so wrote endlessly about Virtue and the need for 'moderation' in all things.

Sadly, when judged by the standards of ancient Greek PAGAN society (or at least the best of it!) our own nation has become so decadent that our own whips & chains homosexual underground would be even outside of GREEK PAGAN NORMS.

So, there we have it. I pray for REVIVAL in JESUS CHRIST'S NAME. Without it, our nation will fall just as the roman empire once fell (also due to its decadence, but eventually making room for Christian Rule).

Love in Jesus Christ,
Rob J. King, Father and Scholar for JESUS CHRIST

No comments: