Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Whistle-blowers, You-Tube and the New American Election

Friends, I just received in the mail yesterday my "official" change of Party designation (and change of address) Voter's I.D. card for the State of Florida! It reads . . . "DEMOCRAT"

So, why did I go the direction of the Democratic Party?

The answer ranges from concern for the poor, promoting a sustainable living wage, concern about racism in the G.O.P. to, sadly, and most of all, my personal experience with and increasing knowledge of MILITARY CORRUPTION!

I have seen Military Officers who have almost been forced out for a variety of illegal reasons, I have 'wondered' about Government cover-up in everything ranging from the Pat Tillman fratricide case (shot by his own fellow soldiers . . .) to now, today, I have learned of billions of dollars that have been 'lost' somehow in the reconstruction efforts to re-build Iraq. PLEASE READ THIS LINK!!! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20430153 (PLEASE CLICK).

I have even gone so far as to write Senate Judiciary Chair, Patrick Leahy to inform him about the abuse and cover-up that I have personally witnessed.

But, the 'power' of the corrupt is still ever-difficult to 'track.'

For every whistle-blower there are behind the scenes maneuvers, likely shredding of documents and an attempt to eradicate anyone and everyone who stands and FIGHTS for Constitutional LIBERTY! It is for this reason that, although Ron Paul cannot make a good President, really, the only options left at this point politically are the libertarians who stay loyal to the Constitution and the Democratic Party as led by Senator Leahy . . .

Friends, won't you join this new move politically?

All that I ask is that you STAND FIRM for TRUTH.

If you want to support, just send me an e-mail at kuriosiesuschristos@abidinglifephoenix.com.

Evil can only advance when GOOD does nothing. Please do not let this happen!

Love in Jesus Christ,
Rob King, Father, Scholar, Friend of ALL and LOVE of Jesus Christ, KING of kings, and LORD of lords

2 comments:

Jwallace said...

Pastor J said:

I do understand your frustration with the current Republican runners for president. But I must warn you my good friend and this is only to be taken as a advice "DO NOT BE MARRIED TO A POLITICAL PARTY"

I personally will not vote for a democrat this year. Democratic association with Al Gore and connections to Bill Clinton, scares me to death. During the eight years of DEMOCRATIC rule under Clinton, the U.S experience an embarrassing cultural and Christian time to other nations and did not serve as a Christ like witness to the rest of the world.

Not to mention, it was the Democratic Party under Clinton that refused to go after Bin Laden way prior to the attacks on our lovely U.S. soil.

Rob J. said...

Pastor J:

I agree whole-hearedly my friend. BUT, the NEW Democrats are quite Jesus-loving, especially in the African American community . . .

Love in Jesus Christ,
Rob