Thursday, September 20, 2007

Get up, Stand up, Stand up for your rights!

I just received an e-mail from an African American Activist network about racism being subtly overlooked at a school in the South. A mock "lynching" symbol was placed on school property and little is being done about it.

Bob Marley, the great reggae musician (the Father of reggae actually) has this great song that says, "Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights . . ."

I don't know about you, but I am plain sick and tired of my rights being trampled!

I am sick and tired of children being stolen from their God-fearing homes by secular humanist America with its psycho-therapeutic witch-doctors (Freud, the grandpa of modern psychology labelled religious belief itself as "delusional" which would make 90%+ of the world's population "mentally ill.").

I am sick and tired of the Federal Government snooping on we ordinary American citizens. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. had wire-taps on his telephone. Now, I have even had a freemason grandmaster one time "threaten to call Dick Cheney" on me because as a Spirit-Filled Catholic Christian I am opposed to masonry.

I am sick and tired of lack of due process under law in the United States of America. The rich can afford lawyers and so they are "above the law." The poor, whether African American, Anglo, Hispanic, Asian, et al cannot afford such legal representation and so the legal system literally rapes us.

I am sick and tired of a Democrat Party that makes high-sounding promises, but then once elected looks little different from the conservatives in the Republican Party. It's all about the money on both sides of the political spectrum.

I am sick and tired of a Republican Party that stands for absolutely nothing other than who will line their pockets.

FOR JESUS, FOR THE PEOPLE, FOR NATURAL LAW RIGHTS UPON WHICH OUR U.S. CONSTITUTION IS BASED
Rob J. King, Democrat from 1990 - 2004

No comments: