Sunday, July 15, 2007

Who Will Be the Next President of the U.S.A.?

Who will be the next President of the United States of America?

A 'manager' from the Mormon sect named "Mitt"?

A Pro-Abortionist from NYC named "Rudy"?

A good Senator from AZ named John?

OR is it too early to tell . . .

My own thoughts are that it is too early to tell. Similar to calling a Football Game "over" when the score is 3 - 0 with 13:33 left in the First Quarter, so also is it way too early to name a new President . . .

My own personal favorite is well, me :-)

Okay, setting aside the Davidson College-Duke University-University of Notre Dame "ego" (pretty large ego at that . . . verging on "super-ego" to use Freud's terms :-), I really do believe that I am much better qualified than any of the contenders. Men of lesser character, men further removed from upholding Judeo-Christian Moral Teaching and men, well sorry for the "ego" but men much less intelligent than I am.

Okay, really the only person running for President who is even close to my intellectual level (full tuition scholarships to Davidson, Duke & Notre Dame, I must remind you!) is, well, Hillary Clinton. Hillary, in spite of her flaming liberalism (she is from New York now apparently . . . :) is nonetheless a worthy intellectual foe. She is an attorney.

Well, setting aside "intelligence for hire" (a.k.a. being an attorney), unlike myself, General Petreus (Ph.D. Princeton) or Condoleeza Rice (former provost of Stanford), Hillary, although intelligent, is still not that intelligent! Stanford, Notre Dame, Princeton doctoral level far exceeds ANY attorney whom I have met . . .

So, if you want an intelligent choice for President, consider Rob J. King. I will tell you ahead of time that I will "load the deck" not with "cronies" but with straight up intelligent, virtuous leaders. Men & women of the caliber of Condoleeza Rice, General Petreus, et al. If you are some telemarketer with a 2.0 GPA from a community college, well then I am sorry, even if you donate tons of money, you are simply not intelligent enough to serve in the King Administration and similar to the Graduate School at Notre Dame, you need not apply. No Monica Lewinsky interns, please. Only people who are serious about their studies. Only people who are intelligent. Only people who are willing to serve.

Thank you for supporting a "new vision" of America based on Virtue, based on Intelligence, based on Loyalty.

Love in Jesus,
Rob J King, B.A. 3.6 GPA; M.Div. 3.6 GPA; Th.M. 3.9 GPA; Ph.D. studies 3.74 GPA

No comments: