Friday, June 15, 2007

Nay sayers & believers . . .

Friends,

Greetings in the Name of Our LORD and Savior, Jesus the Christ!

As I step completely out of my military role (a necessity if I am to be involved with politics at all; thus I chose NOT to go Active Duty when given the choice, but instead chose the Reserves), I am left with a strange coalition of Jesus-Lovers who have been Providentially drawn to me.

Among my new "coalition" if you will would include Professors of Theology (prominent), bartenders, wait staff, biker-for-Jesus, a liberal or two, and perhaps even some support from Opus Dei (hard to tell given the Da Vinci-Code style insider politics where deals are made with scratches of the nose and a bunch of other gestures that are hard to keep track of!).

So, there you have it, Conservative, Christian, Pro-Working Class.

As I move forward into the Political Arena (utilizing my On-Line and St. Petersburg College Theology & Ethics Teaching as my primary 'vehicle' politically), I am AWED by the POWER of the Holy Spirit in doing the Work here on earth!

So, if you are interested in a Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Pro-Military (supporting military families while withdrawing from Iraq) Political Platform, then please contact me.

My e-mail address is rking40536@my.gcu.edu. I will be teaching Old Testament History and World Religions this summer, but would love to see a MIRACLE happen politically.

In Jesus' MIGHTY Name,
Rob J King, potential Presidential Candidate

No comments: