Friday, January 18, 2008

Resource Allocation, HOMELAND SECURITY and Why the WEST must be the New World Police Force!

I am a 'Liberal,' economically, environmentally and regarding racial discrimination.

Like my Father, a Jimmy Carter fan through and through, and like the late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., I favor the RIGHTS of the poor over the 'rights' of "BIG BUSINESS." I favor a slimming down of Military waste, fraud and corruption, but as a military man (my Father was a 20 year Vet, my Uncle fought in WW II, and I was an Army Reserve Chaplain), I see the need for a STRONG U.S. and Coalition Military in order to safeguard our water, our roads, our "Western Way of Life . . ." From Aristotle in the West to the ancient Roman Christians to medieval Divine Right Rulers such as Charles the Great, I see the need to safeguard all finance, goods and services.

This is not a popular view among some on the so-called 'Left.'

Barack Obama (contra Colin Powell) would be a disaster-waiting to happen. His 'suave' style (and links to Louis Farakhan) are as anti-American and as anti-African American as one can find!

Black U.S. soldiers, airmen, and seamen serve with distinction. BUT, an Obama presidency would under-cut all of these good African American 'brothers and sisters' in arms who defend our nation!

As a Christian, I do kind of like Obama especially since he claims to have given his life over to Jesus Christ (something I think that Obama is sincere about!), but Christian fidelity and competence as the National Leader in the White House are not the same thing. GRANTED a "HOLY MAN" (or Holy Woman) would obviously react more justly than other men and women, BUT (an important but!), all that I see out of Obama is a cheap pandering to his own ethnic group to gain votes!

Martin Luther King, Jr., Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice, YES!!! Amen and Amen!

Louis Farakhan and Barack Obama . . . well, no thanks! That would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Love in Christ,
Rob J. King

No comments: