Saturday, January 5, 2008

From Criticism to Constuctivism: Barack the New Prez???

I just read a Newsmax headline that was already using the phrase "President elect Obama . . ."

Now to be fair to Barack Obama, I actually agree with him on a couple of key points.

First, Obama and I agree that U.S. troops in Iraq should be brought home!

Second, Obama and I agree that a black man should serve in the White House!

Now that we are agreed on this, and to be frank, if an African American is what the voters desire, then someone like Alan Keyes (http://www.alankeyes.com/) should serve as President. Alan is intelligent, a strong PRO-LIFER who wishes to PROTECT the lives of babies in utero, and simply a better choice (I actually receive Keyes' mailings on a regular basis).

But, rather than supporting a GOOD man like Keyes (G.O.P. side), the Iowa voters were duped by Obama's charm and good looks. Give me a break . . .

Rob J. King, Christ-alone in U.S. Politics

2 comments:

Jwallace said...

I have always been a fan of Keys. He is respectable man, who wishes nothing but the best for America. Keys yes, Barack NO!

Rob J. said...

Jesus, Thank you. Me too to the extent that I know about him--STRONG statesman, PRO-LIFE and beaucoup intelligent!!! (he has a PhD from Harvard even . . . )

Love in Christ Jesus, Rob